Is there anything special I need to do to get hand controls installed in my car?

The State of Michigan does require an endorsement (similar to corrective lenses) on your driver license before hand controls can be used on the roadway. Our company requires either the driver license endorsement, an evaluation report from a qualified driver trainer or proof of previous experience before we will install hand controls on your vehicle. Contact our sales department if you need assistance with this.

Make Clock Mobility your one stop shop for all of your vehicles maintenance and repair needs.

schedule service today

Comment Here